Thursday, July 9, 2009

I wasn’t kidding about it being a bad week. I had to work late yesterday and ended up missing Ryens last soccer game of the season. I woke up this morning and convinced myself it was going to be a great day. I even did my hair and makeup and put a little pep in my step. I was pulling into the parking lot of my hotel and I guess I was deep in thought because I hit a curb and did this to my tire.





But I took it to discount tires and although obviously the tire is not salvageable they gave me a really good deal on a new tire. So all in all this week ends tomorrow and I will not be missing any of the memories from it.
My dad emailed me the best quote today:

Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.

My spirit should be as strong as nails in no time !

No comments: